Just like anyone else, I like the way white teeth look. When your teeth are quite white, they just brighten your whole face. They can make such a tremendous difference! yet I truly do not like putting harsh chemicals in my mouth. They taste just gross and they're so bad for you! But never fear! I have discovered some truly great teeth-whitening solutions that are completely natural. So whiten away!
1. Make a toothpaste from baking soda and lemon juice. Put the mixture on your toothbrush, brush your teeth. Leave the baking soda paste on your teeth for a minute or two. When you take the paste from your teeth, they will be glowing!
2. Oil pulling is a great way to make your teeth sparkly white. Oil pulling is very simple. Only put about a tablespoon of coconut oil inside your mouth, swish it around for 15 up to 20 minutes, then after you spit it out, brush your teeth like normal!
3. Make a paste of baking soda, strawberries, and sea salt. This mix ought to stay on your teeth for about 4 minutes. After you're done, be sure to brush as normal. This solution is simple and completely natural!
4. A recipe for a natural teeth whitener that is essentially composed of charcoal capsules and bentonite clay. But do not be afraid of the black paste! Many people swear by this solution. The ingredients are all natural, and the taste is minty!
5. A DIY recipe for a teeth whitener that would be so simple to make! You likely have all the ingredients already! All you need is 3% food-grade hydrogen peroxide, aluminum-free baking soda, and peppermint essential oils. This method can be used in a daily basis or just once a week for a routine teeth whitening.